Ming Ming lazy blog...

Dun expect me to update everytime ar. Its been 1 year le!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tomorrow is the last day of school...

Tomorrow is the last day of my secondary school life. I will miss my school. The places where I had fun, the places where I fall, the places that I sometimes dreamt about in my sleep.I remember my emotions that I had in this school and the one in Teck Whye. All of these memories will definitely has a special place in my head. As if I am re-watching a video of what happen since I first stepped into this school and the memories of classmates whether is those from secondary one or those the current. I do not feel close to them because I remember the feeling during the primary school when a friend too close to you part ways with you. The pain is just unbearable. Maybe is the fear of the pain once again makes me afraid of making friends that will close relationship with me. I also felt that the girl I like in my school the scene that I first saw her, her smile and laughter and her voice, I guess I will not forget them in a hurry. The pranks I played in school, the mistakes that I committed in school and the teachers. Each of the teachers are my guardian angles, not just you impart knowledge to me but all of you show care and concern to me. I hope you can pass down this spirit of teaching to next batch of students and the next. The next time I come back, I definitely will thank you in sincerely and my brothers that I met in this school, you will be with me in my heart forever. To Weida, thanks for your constant encouragement and support, I will need them till the end of Os. Please continue to coach me and I promised you, when I have the courage, I will confess to the Dark Lady but now is not the time. Because now its the time to tighten every line and put the chips on table, singing yea! We will made it in Os no matter how we had our backs against the wall as I strongly believe we are a class of achievers. Lets meet on the stage, Vivace! This is We Made It by Busta Rhymes featuring Linkin Park. We will definitely made it, don't you think so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home