Ming Ming lazy blog...

Dun expect me to update everytime ar. Its been 1 year le!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Motivation PROVIDED weekly!

Woah! Yesterday, I was just being called to principal's office again! I was spun around by my principal and my parents, each of them said the other make the call first. Let me talk about how it first started. Mr Seow came in during Physics class and suddenly asked me,"Why? What happened?" I gave him a quizzical look. Seeing that I do not know anything, he continued to explain, " Your father called the Principal this morning."

"What?" I exclaimed not believing my ears.

"The principal came to me and said what's wrong with this boy? His father called me in the morning." Mr Seow said with a grin.

I was totally blank. My father called the Principal? You must be joking!

"So what did you do ar?" Mr Seow asked with a devilish smile.

"Nothing!" I said in a defensive tone as my defensive instincts fired up.

"Precisely nothing! That must be the reason! Ha ha! " We all laughed. I continued to ask whether the Principal wanted to meet me and he shook his head, filling me up with relief. However, that relief was short-lived. After recess, during my Social Studies period, the Principal head popped in the class and found me. The first thought that came to me is, "Oh my god! I am dead!" Mr Lee looked at me and said, "Ming Hui, can I see you after school?" I had no choice but to nod. Everyone including her were staring at me in silent laughter. I felt embarrassed. Miss Tay then came and asked in joking manner,"What did you do? I thought that he met you already after the prelims."

I decided to take things into my hands. This was fishy as I can sense something was wrong. My suspicion one: my father has no record of calling the school and will have no reason to call the Principal as I am studying now. My second suspicion: Even if my parents were to call the school, it would be my mother and the first person that she would contact is Mr Seow or Miss Ho. My third suspicion: out of all the students that met him after the prelims, the Principal chose me? This must be a set up! I told Miss Tay that I going to toilet and called home. Both my parents denied firmly that they did not call the Principal. Though I could feel like someone was lying to me. After the school bell rang, I walked to his office and waited. Then he appeared, his tall figure towering me, gave me creeps and I felt that oblivion seems like a better choice than meeting him. I walked into his familiar office.

Mr Lee said,"Sit. What have you been doing recently?"

Wasting no time, I sat down and put my bag on my lap, hugging it defensively. I said in an uncertain tone,"Studying?" as I was afraid that I might did something wrong in school and not noticed it.

He continued,"There is a sound of uncertainty in your tone. Anyway, lets get to the point. Your father called today. He was anxious to know what happen and whether that you are making progress. According to Mr Seow, he said that you are fine. So hows your revision plan did you put it to work?"

"Yes. I have a Biology consultation with Mrs Joseph later and after this, I am going to meet Mrs Angela Ong for my English consultation."

"Good." He said it strongly as if if I did not do it, he will kill me. The conversation then continued on what is my target for L1R5, hows your family etc. When I told him that I was blogging everyday, I felt like I was about to get killed as his eyes widen in noticeable size. I told him that Yu Heng said that it is a must to blog as much as I can to improve on my English.

"Is is password protected?" He asked.

I was like, "Holy crap! He is going to read it? I did post something personal there too!"

Reluctantly, I shook my head.

He smiled and said, "Well, I am also interested what is your English standard."

I continued to think," TONIGHT! I MUST PUT A PASSWORD ON IT!" which did not happen as you can see it, I felt asleep before I could. "Well, I will see you next week. Hope you would not mind and I am going see you and the usual questions." He smiled as he said it. I continued to think,"I am dead seriously!"

When I reached Malaysia, I asked my parents. They said that Principal wants them to keep a secret. I was thinking, "Forget it, each of them seems to be pushing the blame to the other party. " Well, this is one of my longest blog post to cover up for my few days absence in my blog. This is Lying Away From You by Linkin Park. Enjoy and pray that the Principal don't find my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home