Ming Ming lazy blog...

Dun expect me to update everytime ar. Its been 1 year le!

Monday, September 28, 2009

A lucky battle won.

Feeling the same old longing again for her. This is so crap. At first, it was that bad, until I think it is my fault to talk to xa about why she is so pissed in chemistry lesson. I almost give in to her to reveal the true identity of my dark lady. She is so darn good at coaxing. Lucky me, I have a stronger will to fight the urge to tell. The reason is, if I tell her, the dark lady would also know straight away as they are damn good buddies. Next time I would be prepared to repel. What imagine the whole half an hour conversation, she is trying to ask who and talk about she and Sam, tell me to confess to her. Whew, I hope my four pillars does not betray me to reveal my secret. At least not yet, this is not the time for this. This is the time for me to fight and do better for my results. Here is Pushing Me Away by Linkin Park. Live in Milton Keynes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home