Ming Ming lazy blog...

Dun expect me to update everytime ar. Its been 1 year le!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Judgement Day Over!

Today, I met Mr Lee. He shouted at the right time and said that I gave the correct answers. Other than that, he said he believed in me and trust me to do well in O level. Well, that is why I am here to blog in as standard English as I can because Mr Lee has given me the approval to work hard to improve my English. He said that people of my caliber should excel and fulfill my potential, not wasting time on mindless things like computer gaming. He also raised his voice whenever he heard computer games and would tone down to ask my parents whether it is true or not. It is not a complete scolding session too as he encouraged me and ask me whether I could be trusted in putting my best in my work. After all, my aim is ACJC, it might be difficult with so little time left, but according to Mr Lee, he says people of my caliber are fast learners and would pick up things at a high speed rate. I am inclined to believe in the words he gave. I think I should really work as hard as I could and fulfill my potential. According my parents, their comment on Mr Lee was that he is a very fierce person. Overall, I think that the whole parent conferencing is a success as Mr Lee has inspired me to work better and to achieve my result. Pray for people around the world, make my dream come true. Here is Shadow Of The Day by Linkin Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home