Ming Ming lazy blog...

Dun expect me to update everytime ar. Its been 1 year le!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Went Ktv today...

Today went ktv with jian wei, jia wen, qiqi, weida, kian cheong, qi xiang, yew shen, hong liang and Mr Seow. Lols had lots fun, spend a bit of time playing texas hold em and the number of Linkin Park songs there sucks! There is no original videos and the quality of the music also cannot make it! Well the last minute, we sang a twelve minuted song which is kinda nice as I recognise a lot of Chinese songs surprisingly, I think because of my sisters listening to their Chinese songs. Well, since the quality of Somewhere I belong sucks, here are their official video with GOOD QUALITY!



Enjoy and Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home