Ming Ming lazy blog...

Dun expect me to update everytime ar. Its been 1 year le!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Self ban

I am on a Self Ban on computer gaming and msning since getting back my results. My Prelims results has a L1R5 of 24, I guess it is time for me stop on time wasting activities, however, I will go on occasional sports like Basketball and others. My Frisbee Training would be the last for next week and I would only resume it until O levels are over. I have also realized that I could really have done better for my prelims and the silly and careless mistakes cost me points of 12 to 14 marks which would essentially bring my L1R5 marks to 10. Well, whats done is done. I now created a study timetable. I would be revising one subject per day and would be making a log to keep in check on what I have covered. Though I think it is a bit late but I think it is better than nothing. Well people I hope I can forgive myself and here is What I've Done by Linkin Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home