Ming Ming lazy blog...

Dun expect me to update everytime ar. Its been 1 year le!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Mugging Day

Today, I went to MacDonald and have breakfast with Shaun. I was telling Shaun what if we get chased out. He say wouldn't happen as we got buy food. To my surprise, Weida who said he would come at ten, came earlier and he reached at about nine-fifteen in the morning. We were all talking about Chemistry and mugging till about ten. The manager of MacDonald came and said,"Hey boys, could please move to another place like the library to study? Thank you for your cooperation." See Shaun, I was right. Anyway, moving on, the ever childish Shaun suggested moving the study grounds to Lot 1 the children's rooftop playground. We actually went up and Shaun says," Wah, really ar? I am just joking lehz. Just go your house." So we went to my house to mug. We mug till about one in the afternoon and go for a short Frisbee break which Shaun nicely destroyed my FreakShow Frisbee. About 2pm, Shaun and came the ever noisy Samuel. He was taunting me about her which I do not seems to care. One thing that he makes noises about not having Dota for a week! Well, let him Dota and about 530, we said goodbye. What a day, I am going to sign off now. This is Chester Bennington's sideproject band, Dead By Sunrise. The song is Crawl Back In. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home