Ming Ming lazy blog...

Dun expect me to update everytime ar. Its been 1 year le!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tomorrow is Judgement Day...

Tomorrow is judgement day. Due to my 'impressive' prelims result score for L1R5, I get to meet my principal on a parent conferencing. Both of my parents would be there, as they came out on Sunday and stayed till tomorrow morning. I felt very guilty about my result as I know I could have done better. Here are the three questions that he is going to ask tomorrow: Why did you get such a low mark for this subject? What are your plans for now? What the strategies to success? Do not be surprise, why do I know the questions. The principal himself had revealed the questions during one of the Secondary Four talks, he said that he would be delighted to meet these students' parents and even give the parents a scolding if need be. He also said that he would also provide safe keeping for computer modems and CPU for hardcore gamers who cannot take their hands off the keyboard (Includes me, but I cut down a lot.). I have the need to actively produce, in the hope of improving my English results to at least a distinction. From a C6 to an A, sounds impossible right? No worries, with perseverance, I think I can really excel in my English. Not just English, I am already trying to get better at Additional Mathematics by practising as much as I can. Sciences as well are under my list. Humanities are also high on my list. In short, everything! Well, must prepare for tomorrow's open fire and gunshots from Mr Lee (Mentally, of course. You cannot expect me to wear a Kelvar and a helmet to his office!). Here is Given Up by Linkin Park. I hope Mr Lee can tell me what is wrong with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home