Ming Ming lazy blog...

Dun expect me to update everytime ar. Its been 1 year le!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Motivated once more!

Hi readers, I am going to revise my Additional Mathematics on full speed by practicing more on the Ten Years Series Questions. For Physics as well, actually for all my sciences and mathematics. I can really feel improvement as I go on and do the papers for example: Additional Mathematics, I used to get stuck like every two questions and those questions that I know may not be a hundred percent correct. However, this time I can really feel that I have improved as I am able do most of the questions without asking for help and I am much more be able to spot the mistakes that I made during my carelessness. However, for biology, I think that I need to read up more for my concept as I feel that when I answer my Biology paper, I require help for almost every question, this is the part I need to work on. I believe if I continue to accelerate my learning and revise more, I might be able to make it there for my target. Like what my sister says, "You must be like Manchester United, win as much as you can and never give up. Before long the goal is in your face, with one shot into the net, the Championship is yours!" Well, it is getting very late, I better go and sleep as later on I have two tuition that are very long! Well, readers peace out and this is Figure .09 by Linkin Park!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home