Ming Ming lazy blog...

Dun expect me to update everytime ar. Its been 1 year le!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival

Today is Mid-Autumn Festival where Chinese around the world celebrate about the moon and eat moon cakes. Today, I ate a yam moon cake which melts when you put it in your mouth and my parents bought a very special type of moon cakes that are made of jelly of different flavors! There are chocolate, coffee, pandan, yam, corn and orange. They are so delicious that in a blink of an eye, they are gone. I craved for more of them especially the chocolates one, the chocolate flavor seems to melt in your mouth, giving the chocolate filling in your mouth! Its such a heavenly treat! Well, I was invited by my classmates to join them for the festival today. I was unable to go due to my parents and my tuition, but judging at the weather outside, I could guess there was not much to do as well. So I guess I did not miss out any fun there and I also agree with my parents that there is always another chance to meet each other after Os. Watching the news, I felt very sad that the natural disasters, resulting in so many people missing and deaths but maybe this is the will of the deities above. It is because human actions are bringing the world into chaos, natural disasters are like indicators that show the world itself is imbalance and uses forces of nature to clear the way for the balance. Anyway, I need to get started on my narrative essay. So I will be staying up to do it and hopefully finish it. So peace out and enjoy this song. It is From The Inside by Linkin Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home