Ming Ming lazy blog...

Dun expect me to update everytime ar. Its been 1 year le!

Monday, November 16, 2009

O levels are FINALLY OVER!

Yes yes... I know I am late in posting this but I JUST WANT TO ROAR IT OUT! Haha. Now I have a job in Malaysia in my father's company. Although I did not mind that I don't get paid but seriously being there is as fun as can be as there things to learn. I learn items like bush, seal, seal kit etc. There are really many stuff to be learn. I cannot wait to work for my father's workers. However, I must finish the stock taking of my father's items. I managed finish checking spare parts for Nissan, Komatsu and Toyota. I left two to three brands to check. My hands are beginning to black from the oil stained on the parts. Even my nails have some black stains. Oh well, looks like I begin to become a true worker of my father's company as almost everyone has hands as dirty as ever. Well, my plan of holiday is still working though, I have planning the outing Mrs Joseph's house and the class visit to my house. Well I need to confirm some stuffs. For exercising, my mom insist I join my cousins to play basketball. Truthfully, Malaysia schools are quite serious about the sports the play. Whether rain or shine, the basketball court is always occupied with people training hard. It is their determination of training so hard that amazed me. I feel motivated when playing with them. I also got pawned badly by a twelve year kid, who is shorter than me by two heads?! His speed and shooting are fast and accurate respectively. He really amazed me. Haha. I guess that is what I want to say for today. This is Forgotten by Linkin Park. Forget all your misery!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home